Once guests first walk through the entrance of Disneyland Park, they find themselves transported to a bygone era on the charming thoroughfare known as Main Street, U.S.A. With its nostalgic storefronts and charming atmosphere, Main Street, U.S.A. is a veritable time capsule, evoking the spirit of small-town America at the turn of the 20th century.
Main Street, U.S.A. was designed as a living tribute to Walt Disney’s cherished memories of his boyhood hometown, Marceline, Missouri. Each intricately crafted detail, from the ornate Victorian facades to the vintage horse-drawn streetcars, reflects Disney’s desire to transport guests to a simpler, more idyllic time.
With its array of quaint shops, delectable eateries, and the majestic Sleeping Beauty Castle looming at its end, Main Street, U.S.A. beckons visitors to embark on a grand adventure, promising unparalleled magic and nostalgia.
- Disneyland Railroad Main Street Station
- The Disneyland Story presenting Great Moments with Mr Lincoln
- Main Street Cinema
- Main Street Vehicles
- Carnation Cafe
- Plaza Inn
- Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe
- Gibson Girl Ice Cream Parlor
- Refreshment Corner
- Little Red Wagon (Corn Dogs)
- Churros near Sleeping Beauty Castle
- Churros near Town Square
- Popcorn near Central Plaza
- Popcorn near City Hall
- Main Street Fruit Cart
- Market House (Starbucks)
- Meet Mickey & Friends in Town Square
- Dapper Dans
- Disneyland Band
- Flag Retreat Ceremony
- Main Street Piano Player at Refreshment Corner
- The Straw Hatters
- Candy Palace and Candy Kitchen
- Plaza Point Holiday Shoppe
- 20th Century Music Company
- China Closet
- Crystal Arts
- Disney Clothiers, Ltd.
- Disney Showcase
- The Mad Hatter
- Main Street Magic Shop
- New Century Jewelry
- Silhouette Studio
- Baby Center
- First Aid Center
Restrooms and Drinking Fountains
- Restrooms are located just inside the east entrance, next to the Disneyana Gallery.
- Restrooms are also located on the west side of Town Square, next to City Hall.
- Small restrooms are located behind the outdoor patio for Carnation Cafe.
- Restrooms are also located between Plaza Inn and the pathway into Tomorrowland.
Main Street, U.S.A. Secrets and Fun Facts
- Look up above the Main Street Fire Station and you’ll see a lamp in the second floor window. That’s Walt’s apartment, which Walt and his family utilized from when the park opened in 1955 until Walt’s death in 1966. You can take a peek inside Walt’s apartment on the Walt’s Main Street Story tour.
- Lockers can be accessed off Center Street, which is … you guessed it … in the Center of Main Street, U.S.A.
- Guests over 21 can get alcohol at one dining location on Main Street, U.S.A. – Carnation Cafe.
All the Lands at Disneyland Park: