Stepping into Fantasyland at Disneyland Park feels like walking into your own animated film, where enchanting tales and cherished characters come to life. Nestled at the heart of the park, this iconic area of the park is a testament to Walt Disney’s vision of a place where imagination knows no bounds. With its charming architecture, whimsical attractions, and vibrant landscaping, Fantasyland invites guests of all ages to embark on a journey of wonder and delight.
Since its opening in 1955, Fantasyland has stood as a beacon of enchantment, captivating generations with its timeless tales and timeless charm. The land is home to the most iconic symbol of Disneyland, Sleeping Beauty Castle, as well as popular attractions, Peter Pan’s Flight, Matterhorn Bobsleds, and Mad Tea Party.
Over the years, Fantasyland has expanded to include even more beloved stories, from the whimsical escapades of Alice in Wonderland to the happy sounds of “it’s a small world.” This extraordinary land embodies the heart of Disneyland, where dreams become reality and the child within us all can truly soar … just like Dumbo!
Table of Contents
- “it’s a small world”
- Alice in Wonderland
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique
- Casey Jr Circus Train
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- King Arthur Carrousel
- Mad Tea Party
- Matterhorn Bobsleds
- Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride
- Peter Pan’s Flight
- Pinocchio’s Daring Journey
- Sleeping Beauty Castle Walkthrough
- Snow White’s Enchanted Wish
- Storybook Land Canal Boats
- Celebrate Gospel! (seasonal)
- Storytelling at Royal Theater
- Tale of the Lion King
- Meet Disney Princesses at Royal Hall
- Churro Cart near “it’s a small world”
- Churro Cart near Casey Jr Circus Train
- Churro Cart near Matterhorn Bobsleds
- Edelweiss Snacks
- Maurice’s Treats
- Popcorn near “it’s a small world”
- Popcorn near Matterhorn Bobsleds
- Pretzels near “it’s a small world”
- Red Rose Taverne
- Troubadour Tavern
- Fairy Tale Treasures
- The Mad Hatter
- “it’s a small world” Toy Shop
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique
Restrooms and Drinking Fountains
- Restrooms are located between Sleeping Beauty Castle and Alice in Wonderland, adjacent to Matterhorn Bobsleds.
- Additional restrooms are located between Red Rose Taverne and the walkway to Frontierland.
- Additional restrooms are located next to Fantasyland Theater, near the entrance to Mickey’s Toontown.
Fantasyland Secrets and Fun Facts
- While waiting in the queue for Peter Pan’s Flight, guests can play the “Off to Never Land” game on the Play Disney Parks app to pass the time.
- Clopin’s Music Box in Fantasy Faire was inspired by the characters in “The Hunchback of Notre Dame” and features a unique arrangement of the song “Topsy Turvey” from the film.
- There are 68 horses on King Arthur’s Carrousel, and no two are exactly alike.
- Riding the Matterhorn Bobsleds at night is extra thrilling.
- Need a break from the heat? “it’s a small world” is a 15 minute air-conditioned respite.
- The Small World Wall is a popular photo spot. Find it to the left of “it’s a small world,” across the walkway.
- There’s a “secret path” between Storybook Land Canal Boats and “it’s a small world” that bypasses the food carts and is rarely crowded.
All the Lands at Disneyland Park: