Located between Main Street, U.S.A. and Fantasyland at Disneyland park, Tomorrowland beckons visitors to embark on a journey where the boundless possibilities of the future come to life. With its gleaming spires, sleek architecture, and a palpable sense of innovation, this futuristic land invites guests of all ages to step into a world where science fiction becomes science fact. With its thrilling and educational attractions , Tomorrowland offers a tantalizing glimpse into the endless potential of human achievement and the promise of a brighter tomorrow.
Since its inception in 1955, Tomorrowland has undergone numerous transformations, evolving to reflect the ever-advancing landscape of technological innovation and imaginative futurism. Walt Disney’s vision for this “land of the future” was inspired by his fascination with the rapid pace of scientific discovery and the boundless potential of human ingenuity.
Over the years, the land has seen the introduction of iconic attractions such as Space Mountain, a high-speed interstellar adventure, and the immersive Star Tours: The Adventures Continue, which thrusts guests into the heart of the Star Wars galaxy. With its ever-evolving roster of experiences, Tomorrowland continues to inspire wonder and spark the imagination of generations, serving as a testament to Disney’s enduring commitment to the exploration of the unknown.
Table of Contents
- Astro Orbitor
- Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters
- Disneyland Monorail
- Disneyland Railroad Tomorrowland Station
- Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage
- Space Mountain
- Star Tours: The Adventures Continue
- Star Wars: Launch Bay (currently closed)
- Stitch’s Interplanetary Beach Party Blast
- Tomorrowland Theater (currently cloed)
- Alien Pizza Planet
- Churros Cart
- Galactic Grill
- Joffrey’s Coffee Cart
- Popcorn Cart
- Pretzels Cart
- Cotton Candy Cart
- Tomorrowland Hypercool
- Tomorrowland Skyline Terrace
- The Star Trader
- Little Green Men Store Command
Restrooms and Drinking Fountains
- Restrooms are located adjacent to the Disneyland Railroad Tomorrowland Station, past the entrance to Autopia.
Tomorrowland Secrets and Fun Facts
- Many of the plants you see in Tomorrowland are “edible.” There are lots of herbs and fruit trees as a symbol of sustainability.
- Disneyland was home to the first monorail transportation system in the United States. It’s still a popular attraction today!
All the Lands at Disneyland Park: