Welcome to a new era for CHOC Foundation!
After a couple years away, the CHOC – Children’s Hospital of Orange County annual fundraiser is back, in a brand new way.
Presenting … CHOC Adventure in the Park!
For the 30th anniversary of this fabulous fundraising event, CHOC is once again partnering with Disneyland Resort, but not as an early morning 5k walk.
The new CHOC Adventure in the Park is now an after hours event, taking place at Disney California Adventure.
Save the date for Saturday, August 27, 2022!
And keep reading to find out how you can participate to help raise money for this wonderful organization.
Disclaimer – I am part of the CHOC Adventure in the Park Influencer Team but I participate and fundraise on my own.
CHOC Walk is Now “CHOC Adventure in the Park”
This year’s event will take place the evening of August 27, 2022, with a private party at Disney California Adventure from 9pm to 12 midnight. Guests may enter Disney California Adventure starting at 5pm – which means you’ll have seven hours of park time!
The party will include a special showing of World of Color, CHOC themed photo spots, DJ-led dance parties, and some other surprises.
In order to attend the party, Guests must pay a $50 registration fee, and fundraise an additional $200. The deadline to raise the total amount is August 5. If you do not have $250 in your account by then, you can opt to pay the balance yourself, or forfeit your party ticket.
The party will have a limited number of tickets so be sure to sign up early and start fundraising!!
If you want to support my fundraising efforts with a donation, just click here. Even $5 helps!
If you don’t want to join our team but still want to attend, you can join as an individual donor.
Event and fundraising details:
- To receive a ticket to the party at Disney California Adventure, participants must have a minimum of $250 in their account (including the $50 registration fee when you sign up). You can donate this yourself or fundraise!
- Participants who raise $250 will receive access to the event and a CHOC Adventure 30th anniversary t-shirt.
- Participants who raise $500 will receive access to the event, a CHOC Adventure 30th anniversary t-shirt, plus exclusive pin and other memorabilia.
- Participants who raise $850 will receive all of the above items plus a one-day ticket to Disneyland Park for August 27, 2022 (available to the first 400 participates who raise over $850).
- Participants who raise $1150 will receive all of the above items plus a pair of exclusive CHOC Vans.
- Participants who raise $1500 will receive all of the above items plus special VIP perks, such as free parking, reserved viewing for World of Color, a VIP reception, and exclusive character meet-and-greet.
- CHOC Adventure prizes will be sent directly to the address provided by the participant at the time of registration.
- Participants also get access to discounted hotel rates for Disneyland Resort hotels and Good Neighbor Hotels. Click here to check rates and availability.
This year I would love to raise $1500 and get that VIP package!! You know I have to be extra! You can donate as little as $5 and every dollar counts! Click here to make a donation to my fundraiser.
I also want to introduce you to this year’s CHOC Adventure Ambassador – Robby Gomez. I got to hear his mother speak at the CHOC Adventure kick-off event and it was so touching. Thank you to the Gomez family!
Who do we fundraise for? We fundraise so every kid has a chance at a happily ever after. Thank you for your support!