Congrats, you’re engaged! Now comes the fun part … taking photos! If you were were engaged at Disneyland or just love the parks, you may have considered taking engagement photos at Disneyland. But the park is so big and there are so many cute spots … where do you start?!?
First of all, if you are having a Disney wedding and you hire one of the Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings preferred photographers, they no doubt will have several great ideas for you.
Taking photos with a PhotoPass photographer will also ensure some great shots!
If you hire your own photographer, just be aware this is technically against Disneyland’s rules so just be careful when taking your photos. Do not impede on any other guest experience and make sure your photographer does not bring any additional equipment aside from their camera!
For more information about taking engagement photos at Disneyland, be sure to check out this article: 5 Tips for Taking Disneyland Engagement Photos
The official Disney Weddings blog has shared a few engagement and anniversary photo sessions at Disneyland so be sure to check out their website for more inspiration! I’ve pulled a few of my favorites from their site to share with you below.
10 Great Engagement Photo Spots at Disneyland Park
1. Main Street USA – There’s something really special about that moment you walk into Disneyland and walk down Main Street USA. (Photo by Beverly Hills Photography)
2. Snow White’s Grotto – Arguably the most romantic spot in the park! From the wishing well to the little waterfall to the hearts on the bridge, it’s my favorite spot for romantic photos. (Photo by White Rabbit Photo Boutique)
3. Fantasy Faire – Just a quick walk in front of the castle from Snow White’s Grotto you’ll find the cute little village of Fantasy Faire. Watch Rapunzel’s tower for a magical surprise! (Photo by White Rabbit Photo Boutique)
4. Dumbo the Flying Elephant – The newly renovated area has a ton of vibrant colors which looks great in photos! (Photo by White Rabbit Photo Boutique)
5. Toontown – Toontown is another colorful spot. Jump on the stationary trolley for some cute pics. (Photo by White Rabbit Photo Boutique)
6. It’s a Small World – I love the surrounding topiary and the gold accents on the facade of this attraction. (Photo by White Rabbit Photo Boutique)
7. King Arthur’s Carrousel – What’s sweeter than a ride around the carousel with your sweetie? (Photo by Beverly Hills Photography)
8. Matterhorn – The mountain that’s only available at Disneyland, so it’s a must! (Photo by White Rabbit Photo Boutique)
9. New Orleans Square – This charming little corner of Disneyland has so many nooks and crannies to explore! (Photo by White Rabbit Photo Boutique)
10. Sleeping Beauty’s Castle – Last but certainly not least, you can’t go wrong with a classic castle shot. (Photo by White Rabbit Photo Boutique)
What are your favorite engagement photo spots at Disneyland?