This article contains affiliate links which means we may earn a commission when you make a purchase.
Great news for California residents! While we await news of a replacement for the Annual Pass program, Disneyland has announced a special 3-day ticket for California residents at a discount price. This special discount offer will last through the summer!
- California residents can get a 3-day, 1-Park-per-day ticket for $249. (Regular adult ticket prices are $310 for 3-day.)
- California residents can get a 3-day Park Hopper ticket for $304. (Regular adult ticket prices are $365 for 3-day.)
I recommend purchasing your tickets through my preferred travel partner, Undercover Tourist!
- The ticket is for ages 3+. Children under 3 receive free admission.
- The tickets must be used before Sept 30, 2021. The three days do not have to be consecutive but must be used before Sept 30.
- There are NO block-out dates BUT guests must make a theme park reservation prior to entry.
- Offer valid only for California residents within ZIP codes 90000-96199 and Northern Baja California residents within ZIP codes 21000-22999.
- You can purchase up to 5 tickets with one California ID per day.
- Each adult using a California resident ticket must show proof of residency and valid government issued photo ID for purchase and admission.
- Subject to capacity, restrictions, and change without notice.
Will you be taking advantage of the Disneyland California resident discount tickets?