This article contains affiliate links which means we may earn a commission when you make a purchase.
It’s January and now that we are getting into the theme park slow season The Disneyland Resort has brought back its very popular discounted tickets for Southern California residents! The special deal applies to 3-day tickets and there are lots of options available!. Here is what you need to know:
- SoCal residents can get a 3-day, 1-Park-per-day ticket for $194. The 3-day ticket comes with Magic Morning. (Regular adult ticket prices are $300 for 3-day.)
- SoCal residents can get a 3-day Park Hopper ticket for $249. The 3-day ticket comes with Magic Morning. (Regular adult ticket prices are $355 for 3-day.)
Here is a complete list of discounted tickets available for So Cal residents:
- 3 day SoCal Resident One Park Per Day: $194
- 3 day SoCal Resident One Park Per Day with MaxPass: $239
- 3 day SoCal Resident Park Hopper: $249
- 3 day SoCal Resident Park Hopper with MaxPass: $294
Not sure if you need MaxPass or not? My friend Casey at Disneyland Daily has a great tutorial on how to use it and if it’s worth it!
- The ticket is for ages 3+. Children under 3 receive free admission.
- The tickets must be used before May 21, 2020. The three days do not have to be consecutive but must be used before May 21.
- There are NO block-out dates.
- The discount is for residents of zip codes 90000 – 93599.
- You can purchase up to 5 tickets with one So Cal ID per day.
- Each adult using a So Cal ticket must show proof of residency and valid government issued photo ID for purchase and admission.
- Subject to capacity, restrictions, and change without notice.
For the first time, you can purchase these So Cal Resident tickets through my friends at Get Away Today!
You can also visit Disneyland’s website, the Disneyland Resort ticket booth, or select grocery stores.
Will you be taking advantage of the Disneyland So Cal resident discount tickets?