Today we have another great and easy DIY tutorial from Disney Bride Jill. She made these elegant table numbers with subtle Disney touches.
From the bride:
I bought the frames at Michael’s using coupons, which made them around $6 each. I used Open office (you can also use Microsoft Word or a comparable program) and opened a text document and started by adding a frame that was 5×7 (same size as my picture frames). This showed me how much space I had to fill and made it easier to cut out my table numbers when I was done. I used Baroque script font (downloaded for free from dafont.com) and wrote out the table number. Then I inserted a picture of a tiny mickey head (see below). I shrunk it down to the size I wanted and placed it in with the letters. Then I copied and pasted it to another location so all the Mickey heads would be the same size. Then I printed it out, cut it to size and put in in the picture frame. It was a really easy project and cost about $7 per table number.