*** UPDATE – As of May 2017 these prices are outdated. Please visit DisneyWeddings.com for the latest prices.***
Hello! I hope everyone’s 2013 is off to a good start. If you are planning on a Disneyland wedding and haven’t signed your contract yet, you may want to sit down and/or pour yourself a stiff drink because I’m about to talk about price increases.
One of my readers alerted me to new Disneyland wedding pricing that apparently went into effect January 1, 2013. The changes are as follows:
Escape weddings – Pricing is the same as 2012 except now you have to guarantee a room block at the Disneyland Resort hotels. $5000 all inclusive with a 5 night room block; $6450 without the room block. This is for 20 people (18 guests + the couple), offered Monday through Thursday., excluding holidays.
The brochure also now shows two cake options. One features the Mickey head icon all over the cake and fresh floral on top, and the other shows a cascade of (sugar?) roses. I’m not sure if these two designs are now the only options for Escape cakes.
Wishes weddings – Pricing is the same as 2012 except now you have to guarantee a room block at the Disneyland Resort hotels. If you do not guarantee the room block, the minimums are higher.
Overall Wishes Minimum with Contracted Room Nights
Monday-Thursday: $12,000.00 w/ 10 Room Nights Contracted
Friday & Sunday: $15,000.00 w/ 12 Room Nights Contracted
Saturday: $18,000.00 w/ 14 Room Nights Contracted
Overall Wishes Minimum with No Contracted Room Nights
Friday & Sunday: $18,000.00
Some other new information I noted from the updated brochure:
- The Wedding Garden at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel and Spa is now being offered as a Wishes ceremony location for $2,200, just like the Rose Court Garden.
- The Castle Backdrop is now starting at $3,900, up from $3,300 in 2012.
- The Specialty Chairs and Chair covers are now listed as “Custom pricing” instead of $12 and $7 per chair, respectively.
- The Classical String Trio now starts at $1725, up from $1650 last year.
- Appearances by Mickey and Minnie are now $1425, up from $1350 last year.
Those are all the changes I can find. Remember you can get the full run down about Disneyland weddings on this page right here.