This article contains affiliate links.
Calling all bloggers! Get ready, because this weekend is all about treating yo’self to some big time business upgrades! A few of my favorite brands have some great deals I want to pass along to you. Hopefully you can take advantage of some of these great offers!
**Note all of these offers have different start and end dates. Check the information below *and* on the brand’s website to make sure you are purchasing during the sale!
Hosting & Website Needs
If you’re a new blogger or maintain a small website (under 10,000 views per month), I recommend starting off with Hostgator. Hostgator offers shared hosting plans which work for smaller websites. But if your site becomes too large or starts to get a lot of traffic, you’ll want to either move to a more expensive plan or switch hosting companies.
- 70% off select plans
- Valid Wednesday, November 27th at 12:00 PM CST through Tuesday, December 3rd at 11:59 AM CST
LiquidWeb is my current hosting company and I’m very pleased with their product and customer service. They are a much pricier than Hostgator, but the quality is so much better. I always say, your hosting company is like paying rent, and you get what you pay for. If you get over 10,000 page views a month, consider upgrading your hosting to a VPS plan!
- Discounts on select VPS Hosting and Dedicated Hosting (2 year commitment)
- Valid Friday, November 29 @ 12:01 a.m. (CT) and ending Monday, December 2 @11:59 p.m. (CT)
- New customers only
Namecheap – I recommend Namecheap for domain hosting.
- Up to 75% off new domain purchases and transfers.
StudioPress (WordPress Themes)
- $100 off the StudioPress Pro-Plus All Theme Package (I invested in this years ago and I’m so glad I did. I’ve saved hundreds of dollars on purchasing themes for my websites.)
- No code required. Valid Thursday, November 28, 2019 – Monday, December 2, 2019
Ever thought about creating an online course? I recommend the Teachable platform! It’s where I host my “Practically Perfect Wedding Planning” course as well as a mini course for my email list. I’m on the basic plan and it works great for my needs. This is a GREAT deal, so now’s the time to sign up if you’re interested!
- Get the Basic Plan for $299/year, or the Premium Plan for $749/year.
- Valid from November 29, 2019 through Monday December 2, 2019 at 11:59 ET.
Oh hey, it’s the book I wrote! I *HIGHLY* recommend this one.
- Save $5 off the regular price with code BF19
- Valid through December 2, 2019.
- Interested in growing a Facebook Page or Group? Join the 100 Perfect People challenge for only $10! Sign up in November to get a free bonus: 90 Days of Content Ideas.
- Valid through December 1, 2019.
- Sign up for Holiday Council before December 2, 2019
Holiday Council is an end-of-year assessment I’ve been doing for about 5 years now. It helps me analyze where I’m at in life and business, and set new goals for the coming year. I highly recommend it!
I use Moo for all my business cards and I’m very happy with their service and quality.
- 30% Off All Products
- Valid 12/2/19 through 12/4/19. Please note the discount won’t reflect in the pricing until these dates.
- Entire site is 30% off!
- Valid from November 27, 2019 through December 2, 2019
Yep, I’m still a paper planner gal, and my favorite planner is by Erin Condren. I love their page layouts, colorful designs, and, of course, the stickers.
(Originally published in November 2013 and Updated in November 2019)