This post contains affiliate links.
It’s heeeeeeeeere! Black Friday is upon us, and I’ll be updating this page with all the best sales and discounts all weekend, through Cyber Monday! Happy shopping!
MY TOP 10 FAVORITE GIFTS
1. Mickey Mouse Merry Christmas Spirit Jersey for Adults from ShopDisney
2. Softlips Hello Kitty Holiday Tree Lip Balm from Target
3. Star Wars The Mandalorian The Child Cartoon Poses T-Shirt from Amazon
4. Salamander – Frozen 2 – Mini Bean Bag from ShopDisney
5. Pusheen Pastel Pink Heart Plush from Amazon
6. Churro Earrings from Etsy
7. Crushed Velvet Ears from Etsy
8. Disney Sketch Satchel by Dooney & Bourke – 10th Anniversary from ShopDisney
9. “mrs” necklace from kate spade
10. Disney Parks Food Icons Mini Backpack by Loungefly from ShopDisney
Know anyone who is just engaged? Give them the gift of sanity! Get my course Practically Perfect Wedding Planning for the low price of $37. Get it for yourself or as a gift!
Teepublic: Castle Home for the Holidays shirt // Peppermint Mochas on Main Street shirt // Peppermints and Lollipops shirt
Redbubble: Going to the Castle Shirt // Magical Bride Ugly Sweater Tank // Love is Love – Fairy Tale Wedding Shirt
My Amazon shop!! I have no special sales going on but I’ll love you forever if you purchase one of my shirts, for yourself or as a gift!
My e-book has just been updated for 2020 and it’s on sale this weekend!
“365 Days of Social Media Marketing” is for any blogger or small business owner who wants to level up their social media presence! As you can probably guess, there are 365 social media tips in this book, one for every day of the year. The book covers best practices on all the major platforms – Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc – and some platforms you may want to look into, such as Reddit and TikTok.
My PDF book is priced at $12.99 but this weekend I have a special code for you: bf19 to take $5 off! Shop here!
Amazon – There are Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales being released regularly. Check the website for the current deals!
Fantastic Amazon gifts available now:
Blurb – 50% off photo books with code BIGFIFTY through Monday.
Buckledown – I love Buckledown’s Disney products, and for Black Friday their entire site is 25% off with code BLACKFRIDAY25
Etsy – Some shops are celebrating amazing Cyber Week deals! Click on this link to see featured items. Or click here to see unique and creative Disney items!
Get Away Today – Get Disneyland and Walt Disney World tickets at a reduced price this weekend!
– Adults at Kids’ Prices for ALL 2019 and 2020 tickets
– Valid on all 3-day and longer Park Hopper and 1-Park-per-Day Tickets
– Must be booked by Monday, December 2, 2019
Walt Disney World
– Extra $10 off select Orlando tickets on top of already discounted prices with promo code: BLACKFRIDAYFL
Get your Disney tickets for next year at this great price! Check Get Away Today website for further details.
Jane.com – Jane has a ton of cute Disney gifts at great prices (just do a search for “Disney” or “Princess” on their site).
Minted – Minted is offering 20% off all orders above $150, and 15% off all orders with code BF2019. Valid Black Friday only.
Plum Pretty Sugar – Famous for their pretty bridal robes! Take 25% off sitewide, code BLACKFRIDAY19; Valid Black Friday only.
RawThreads – Spend over $50 and get 35% OFF use CODE: BLACKFRIDAY35 ; Spend over $125 and get 45% OFF with CODE: BLACKFRIDAY45 through Saturday. Plus free shipping with orders over $75!
Rent the Runway – 40% off everything with code WEARITALL; valid Black Friday only.
Sephora – Who doesn’t need more makeup and pretty things, right? Check the website throughout the weekend for sales.
Yandy – Yandy is offering a Black Friday discount on cute and flirty “fantasy princess” lingerie sets, great for honeymoons, wink wink!
Keep checking this page all weekend for updates on the best sales around the web!!