This post contains affiliate links.
Valentine’s Day is coming up, and sometimes when you’ve been in a relationship for a while, date night can get kind of dull. I’m always up for dinner and movie, but once in a while, it’s nice to do something different! IfOnly.com is a site that helps couples do just that – discover and explore unique date ideas in their city! Their prices are a little on the high side, but it’s fun to look through the list and dream a little and get ideas. If you’re looking for something new and exciting for Valentine’s Day, I’ve compiled a list of 5 unique Valentine’s Day ideas to spice things up this year!
1. Private chef-prepared dinner in your own home, like this option from Graham Heldreth in Los Angeles.
2. Spend the weekend away. Since Valentine’s Day falls on a weekend this year, use it as an opportunity to go on a little overnight vacay, such as a weekend in Napa Valley sampling wines.
3. Pick up some romance novels. If your love is a bookworm, put together a collection of some of the most popular books out right now, or put a unique spin on it like this signed Danielle Steele book.
4. Take a couple’s cooking class, like this one in Los Angeles.
5. Go on an adventure with an unforgettable sunset plane ride, like this seaplane flight in San Francisco.
What has been your most unique Valentine’s Day date?