This post uses affiliate links.
Mickey on handbags and Ariel phone covers … these are a few of my favorite things! If you’re a Disney fan (and if you’re not, why are you here), then you’re in luck because this is just the first of many Disney themed gift guides I have planned for the blog in the next couple of weeks. So if there’s nothing you like on this list then keep checking back, because there will be moooore!
This particular gift guide is for all my ladies out there. Makeup and clothes and sequins, oh my. And don’t worry fellas (or ladies who have fellas who are tough to shop for), I’ve got you covered later in the week.
1. Ariel iPhone 5 Case – $39.95 – The perfect case for your favorite thing-a-ma-bob gizmo.
2. Disney Classics Box Set – $32.05 – The ultimate music collection for the Disney fan! Nearly 100 tracks covering 60 years of TV, movie, and theme park music.
3. Mickey and Minnie Mouse Large Boat Tote by Harveys – $168.00 – I’m not a major fan of the Harvey seatbelt bags (I’m more of a Dooney girl), but I think this tote with the stripes of different cartoons is just completely adorable.
4. Mickey Mouse Birthstone Earrings – $15.99 – These come in many colors, but red (Garnet for January) is very festive for the holidays.
6. Holiday Minnie Mouse Ear Headband with Bow – $21.95 – What Disney fan doesn’t want to find a new pair of mouse ears under her tree? I love how simple these are. Just red and green sequins.
7. Studded Mickey Mouse Sweatshirt – $24.80 – The entire Disney collection from Forever 21 is on point, but I think this simple studded sweatshirt is my favorite piece.
8. Beautifully Disney Eye Shadow, Enchanted Kiss, Wickedly Beautiful – $27.95 – This is a great stocking stuffer and it’s a neutral palette so it’s perfect for just about anyone.
9. Disney Traditions Jim Shore Love Plaque – $30.00 – I adore Jim Shore pieces and this would make a fine addition to all your wedding keepsakes on display.