The seven most interesting things on the internet last week, featuring posts from bloggers I met at the Disney Social Media Moms On the Road event:
1. Did you catch my recap of the Disney Social Media Moms On the Road event in Phoenix over on Inspired By Dis? If not, you should read it!
2. Half Crazy Mama is sharing a cute Fourth of July clothespin wreath tutorial!
3. Sincerely, Dani Rose (my fellow non-mom blogger!) has tips for visiting Walt Disney World.
4. The Pinning Mama has a post about her 10 favorite things at Fresh & Easy, my new favorite grocery store.
5. Magic, Memories & Mayhem has a tutorial for coloring glass jars using Mod Podge, food coloring, and GLITTER!!!! Where was this tutorial when I was planning our wedding?
6. This recipe for Twice Baked Chicken Parmesan from Our Mini Family (another fellow non-mom blogger) looks really amazing.
7. Liz on Call created a very pretty Rainbow First Birthday Party for her little one. I’m dazzled by all the color and the candy.