Hi everyone! I have an exciting announcement! I’ve been chosen as a blogging mentor for the Entertainment New Media Network Conference in September 2015! Last year was the inaugural conference and it was one of the best blogging conferences I have ever attended. The caliber of speakers and the amount of knowledge I walked away with, not to mention the many new friends, was phenomenal. So I’m thrilled to be back at ENMNCON15 this year as a speaker on the mentor panel. There’s nothing I love more than talking about blogging and helping people who may be just starting out. I know I will also learn A TON from the other speakers, mentors, and attendees, because there are always new things to learn. Blogging is a lot like yoga – it’s a practice that can never be perfected, and everyone’s journey is different!
This year, the Entertainment New Media Network conference is taking place September 9 – 13, 2015 at the Holiday Inn Express in North Hollywood, CA, just a few minutes from several major studios such as Universal, Warner Brothers, and Disney. Want to learn more about the conference? You can read my recap from last year and my top takeaways from the conference.
As part of my awesome mentor perks, I have one full conference pass to give away! The Entertainment New Media Network is great for all blogging niches, but if you are an entertainment or travel blogger, you especially will not want to miss ENMNCon15. The full schedule has not been announced yet, but this year’s speakers include Steve Rohr (Lexicon PR), Jeff Barnes (author), and Peggy Bendel (travel marketing expert). (Oh, and ME.)
A couple things about the conference pass:
1) The conference pass value is $250 and is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash value.
2) You do not need to live in CA to win, however you are responsible for your own travel and hotel costs. This sweepstakes is for the conference pass only.
3) The pass is only good if the conference does not sell out before my sweepstakes entry period is over and the code is redeemed.
1) Please leave me a comment about your blogging path so far, and why you want to attend the ENMNCon15! The winner will be chosen at random. Please only enter to win if you are able to attend the conference. I want this opportunity to go to someone who really wants it! I won a pass to the first ever blogging conference I attended and it was a major life & career changer for me! Now it’s my turn to pay it forward for someone else.
2) Once you have left your comment, enter your name (the name associated with your comment) and your email address so I can reach you if you win.
3) Be sure to read over and understand the Terms and Conditions before entering.
Terms and Conditions: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Sweepstakes ends Sunday July 12, 2015 at 11:59pm Pacific time. Open to Legal Residents (18 years of age or older) of the US only. Prizes cannot be substituted or exchanged for cash value. Prize is non-transferable. Winner will be selected by Random.org via Rafflecopter and be notified by email on Monday July 13, 2015. The odds of winning depend on the number of entries. Winner will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is selected. Please note that Budget Fairy Tale and Mindy Joy Media are not responsible for sponsors that do not fulfill their prizes. I have represented each sponsor with the expectation they will fulfill their prize and in a timely manner. I will contact the sponsor regarding your prize(s). I will make every effort to assist you in obtaining your prize. If there is an issue with a sponsor, please notify the blog you won a prize from within 30 days for assistance, after that we may be unable to assist you. Mindy Joy Media is not responsible for lost/undelivered email, typographical errors, technical failures, etc. The product offered for the sweepstakes is free of charge, no purchase necessary. My opinions are my own and were not influenced by any form of compensation. Facebook, is in no way associated with this sweepstakes. By providing your information in this form, you are providing your information to me and me alone. I do not share or sell information and will use any information only for the purpose of contacting the winner. By providing your name, you agree your name will be mentioned in a blog post announcing the winner. No other information aside from your name will be shared. Prizes not claimed will be retained by the sponsor. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.