Thank you to CK Mondavi for sponsoring this post. This post contains affiliate links. All opinions are my own.
Unless this is your first visit here (welcome!), then you are well aware I love my wine. Looooooooove my wine. Wine is my favorite. So it wasn’t difficult for me AT ALL to round up a great collection of wine-related items for this gift guide for wine lovers. AND, even better news … everything here is under $30! You know I’m always looking out for your budget. If you know someone who loves wine as much as I do, then you’ve come to the right gift guide. Or perhaps, #treatyoself to a little something-something. You deserve it. You’re fabulous.
*Prices and availability are subject to change.
15 Unique Gifts for Wine Lovers
1. Waiter’s Choice Colorful Wine Openers – $19.99 – I can’t resist these colorful wine bottle openers.
2. Wine Collection Pillow – $20.00 – I love how this wine pillow is all artsy and stuff.
3. Wine2Go – $15.99 – Transfer a whole bottle of wine to a plastic container, great for taking to concert venues, beaches, and other places that allow booze but not glass.
4. “Different Types of Wine” Wall Poster – $24.95 – I absolutely love this colorful and easy-to-read visual map of different wines.
5. Mickey Mouse Icon Wine Glass by Arribas – $27.00 – I’ll take a dozen of these, thanks.
6. Wine Barrel Cork Holder – $23.95 – A place to store and display your discarded wine corks so your house guests can silently judge your level of alcohol consumption.
7. Alex and Ani Illumination Wine Charms – $24.00 – The popular bracelet charms can now be displayed on your stemmed wine glasses!
8. Silver heart-shape wine bottle stopper and corkscrew – $6.00 – These are meant to be wedding favors but I think it makes a cute gift on its own!
9. Vino2Go Wine Tumblers – $25.98 – For when you need to drink wine out of a sippy cup (which is more often than you’d expect).
10. LOL OMG WTF Wine Glass – $16.95 – This would be the perfect wine glass for me, except every day would be WTF.
11. Moleskin Wine Journal – $22.95 – This cute little journal even comes with little icon stickers, including happy and sad faces.
12. Handmade Napa Soap – $24.88 – This soap is made in Napa Valley using grapeseed oil. Pretty cool!
13. Recycled Wine Bottle Candle – $29.95 – A great way to repurpose wine bottles, and I love that the candles all have wine names.
14. Heart Monogram Wine Glass from Etched Wines – $20.00 – The perfect personalized gift for the wine lovers in your life.
15. Autree Natural Bamboo Wine Rack – $18.95 – This wine rack is not only affordable but I love the compact, contemporary design.
If you give any of these wine-themed gifts to a loved one this year, consider also including a bottle of CK Mondavi wine. I love CK Mondavi because they are 100% American made, are easily available, have a great price point under $10, and have an easy to remove & replace twist-top. Oh yeah, and they are delicious. CK Mondavi also supports our Armed Forces by partnering with the Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund. Please visit the Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund to learn more about how you can support American veterans and their families. You can follow CK Mondavi wines on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. Thank you to CK Mondavi for sponsoring this post. All opinions are my own.